Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pre-Mother's Day and The Family Grows

This morning, as Mother’s Day approaches, I thought about how awesome mothers truly are. After seeing Amanda’s unwavering devotion to taking care of Caden, myself (sometimes more of a kid than Caden), and her faithfulness to God I could not thank God for how blessed I truly am. Thank you to all the mothers.


Today the family went over to my mom’s house to celebrate a pre-Mother’s Day celebration. Caden and Wesley (my brother’s son) steal the show; it’s amazing how the little one’s light up the room. Caden flirts with all the ladies, his smile melts their hearts ( I try to tell him that he’s flirting with family, but I think he is just practicing for his long-distance girlfriend Reagan) and Wesley is so darn cute everyone just wants to hold him (wait until he is 20lbs, that will stop real fast). Anyways, It was good to hangout with the family. I almost forgot by the way, my cousin Jamie is pregnant, so awesome. Caden, Wesley, and _____ shall one day be a very interesting trio, can’t wait to see the trouble they brew up. Congratulations Jamie and Alex!

1 comment: